Terms and Conditions
Have Questions? See my FAQ or Booking Etiquette pages:
Screening and Deposits
As this job can be a risk to my health and safety, I require various levels of screening/deposits for all bookings.
- Outcalls to a hotel: Your mobile phone number and room number. The $100 travel fee paid as a deposit or 25% of the booking amount for dates over three hours.
- Outcalls to private residences: Your mobile number, photo ID, and proof of residence via utility bill with your name/address. The $100 travel fee to be paid as a deposit or 25% of the booking amount for dates over three hours.
- Incalls: Photo ID or two references from other providers you’ve seen in the last year. A $100 deposit.
- 24 hours or more before the booking: The deposit will not be returned but can be used as a deposit for a future booking.
- Less than 24 hours before the booking: The deposits will be forfeited and you will need to pay another deposit for any future dates.
- If I need to cancel: Your deposit will be returned to you in full within 48 hours via Beemit.
Refusal of Service/Termination of booking:
- If you repeatedly push my boundaries, attempt services I do not provide, or make me fear for my safety, the booking will be immediately terminated and no refund will be given.
- If you fail a health check, I will offer you alternative services at a level I am comfortable with, if no agreement can be made, the booking will be terminated with no refund.
I can't wait to hear from you!
Be sure to read my booking information before you get in touch.